Monday, May 23, 2005

The Best Things Ever on TV

The last 8 games of the Red Sox 2004 post season were the best things I have ever watched on TV.

Right now I'm wondering if the Patriots 2001 or perhaps 2004-05 post season runs are in second place, or if that spot is now occupied by Season 4 of 24.

OK, all the sports can be filed under "nonfiction," with 24 in as fiction in the top spot. Undeclared, Cheers, 90210, and the Sopranos can battle it out for spots two and three.

Years from now my grandchildren may ask me where I was during these events, and I will smile and tell them, "On my couch...."

2 Comments:

Blogger Boski93 said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Sports on TV.

8:26 AM  
Blogger d said...

I agree with your #1, and the 2001 Pats Super Bowl at #2. My vote for #3 would be Game 5 of the 1999 division series where Pedro no-hit the Indians in relief and Nomar was intentionally walked twice to get to Troy O'Leary... who then hit a big home run.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home