Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Manny Ramierez can't field, but so what...

Unfortunately the Commonwealth of Virginia, despite being a COMMONWEALTH and all, does not celebrate Patriots' Day, which is a day off in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Anyway, some co-workers and I watched the Sox play their annual Patriots' Day game on the big screen at a local restaurant during our lunch hour, and they made quite a bit of fun of Manny missing two fly balls in one inning.

The Boston Globe wrote a piece about Manny's miscues today, and I showed those co-workers by forwarding the article to them, but under name and e-mail address, I put in Manny Ramierez and "manny.ramierez@redsox.com" and told them that I knew they were talking smack about me and reminded them that I make $20 million a year, unlike those suckas. That really showed them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boski93 said...

Don't worry he still is better than Jose Canceco and Dave Kingman when it comes to fielding. I would say he is the new Gary "the Sarge" Matthews but much superior hitter. Just like Gary, Manny makes every fly ball an adventure.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home