Monday, April 18, 2005

Pondering some mysteries

Sorry I have posted in a while.

I've been busy pondering a few mysteries.

There is usually a flock of geese on the lawn outside my office building. But the other day there were just two geese. The others returned the following day, but I wonder what the two of them were doing apart from the others. Maybe it was some kind of a goose-date.

Then I showed up for work this morning, and the geese were standing around in a circle, and it looked like one of them was chewing out one of the others for something. (S)he kept honking at this one goose, which just kept its head down and occassionally ate some grass. Weird.

The other thing on my mind is why the Boston Globe has relegated the Celtics to the "Other" catagory on its online sports section. You often have to wade through high school sports to get the Celtics news. This is the same Celtics that sold out the Garden for years and put 16 championship banners on the ceiling, right?

4 Comments:

Blogger Boski93 said...

I think the papers are still recovering from the Pitino years. So right now, "don't expect Bird,Mc Hale and Parrish to walk through those doors".

8:07 AM  
Blogger Meaghan said...

Maybe it was some kind of papal goose thing?

3:23 PM  
Blogger MMA Media Advantage said...

Holy cow, a third reader! I don't know if I can handle this 50% growth in readership!

7:08 PM  
Blogger d said...

Maybe if the Celtics won their division the Globe would... Oh, right.

They're probably mad about losing Walter.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home