Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I Just Can't Hate Dan Tobin...

... for three reasons. I was thinking of switching my blog from all Wilco's "Being There" to all hating Tobin, but these three facts have kept me from doing so.

1) His Chuck D impression is really, really good.
2) I'm listening to some Ventures music he copied for me, and about 800+ songs in my iTunes library comes from his.
3) He came all the way from Hollyweird to my wedding in Nova Scotia (I'm half Canadian, by marriage), and danced in not one, but two different cumberbuns simultanously, a feet which had not been previously attempted -- much less achieved successfully -- in North America to my knowledge.

Plus he keeps plugging my blog. I'd do the same if I wasn't too stupid to be able to figure out how to make a hypertext link.

3 Comments:

Blogger Boski93 said...

He also writes the songs that make the whole world cry. He has also stopped the re-release of Mister Mister back into the wild. He knows we all suffered enough the first time.

8:16 AM  
Blogger d said...

I only started doing a Chuck D impression to make you laugh. I had no idea it would have such far-reaching effects.

To tag this sentence...

I think Johnny Damon is my favorite player.

...you do it like this (minus the spaces before and after the < and >):

I think < a href="http://www.johnnydamon.net" >Johnny Damon< /a > is my favorite player.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Meaghan said...

I just can't hate Dan Tobin either. Except when he acts like a know-it-all about hypertext links.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home