Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Oh Yes I Did!

I choked someone wearing a Washington Nationals shirt today.

Before you say "Oh no you didn't," let me assure you, oh yes, I did.

As has been made quite clear in my previous posts, I hate the Nationals fans, and have frequently mentioned my desire to inflict violence upon them.

Today, I finally had my chance to do as much.

OK, fine, here's where the post gets less interesting. A guy from my jiu-jitsu class came in today wearing a Nats shirt under his kimono. I saw this during warmups, and knew that I had to do something about it. When it came time to spar, I called him out, and repeatedly choked and armlocked him.

After a while, I told him "Sorry, but I hate the Nats."

And he says, "Oh me too, I just borrowed the shirt from someone. I'm actually a Red Sox fan!"

That took a bit of wind out of my sails.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That makes sense. Red Sox fans are used to choking, AND you're used to choking the chicken, so it seems like destiny!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a perfectly lovely pair of trousers to soil...

8:29 AM  
Blogger Boski93 said...

I will also ask you to heed the advice of Dan. Because not only will you have to worry about Mr. Wilkerson, you will have to worry about Frank Robinson. The old man can still drop some one like a bad transmission. I know it would violate SALT, but the old man will do it. I hear he uses Freddie Patek as a Q-Tip. But if you have to throw down, I will be there with my tire iron.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farpa would've been proud!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home