Thursday, September 01, 2005

Drunk and Stoned....

My hair, that is.

When I got in the shower this morning, I noticed that my wife had bought a bottle of conditioner that featured hemp as a key ingredient. This gave me the big idea of washing my hair with the little bottle of beer-powered shampoo that she got me a while back, then following up with the weed-enhanced conditioner.

Problem is, I'm getting a little paranoid now. I'm worried that, despite my desire to listen to NPR on the way to work to hear the news of Hurricane Katrina, my hair is going to demand that I put on the classic rock station. Then it will probably go through my address book and call up all the female entries saying things like "What are you doing? Us? Oh, nothing much. You should come out with us! And party!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Boski93 said...

I can hear your hair now.

"Hey man, is that Freedom Rock. Well turn it up."

I just worry you hair will try to get behind the wheel and could hurt someone.

Friends don't let friends' hair drink and drive.

9:00 AM  
Blogger d said...

Dude, don't bogart the conditioner.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home