Monday, August 01, 2005

Theo Responds!

FROM: THEO@REDSOX.COM
TO: BUBBARAYGRACIE

Dear Bubba:
Thanks for your telepathic message. It was a big help. I received it in between finishing my jam with several members of Buffalo Tom (one of your favorite bands) and answering a cell phone call from Big Papi (who you would probably give your right nut to meet). I can't thank you enough for your advice. Maybe you can also help me meet some chicks, as this is next to impossible for me, particularly when hanging around in the Boston area.

Your pal,
Theo

3 Comments:

Blogger d said...

Can you ask Theo for some advice on my fantasy team? Oh, and tell him not to pick up Bret Boone.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Boski93 said...

Also could you ask him what I need to plant in the fields this spring.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys it's Theo here.

dantobindantobin:
Do you think I'm fucking stupid? Bret Boone? Maybe I should try to have Ashlee Simpson sing lead in my hip alt-rock band too. Please, keep the good advice coming.

boski:
You need to tell me more about your yard, what kind of soil and light you have, etc., before I give you advice on this garden. Keep in mind, you're dealing with a boy-genius here, not Hints from Heloise.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home