Saturday, August 20, 2005

Things You Don't Need to Do Anymore, Part 1

I'm compiling a list of things that people can just stop doing. Here's the first three things.


1) Saying "It's all good." Especially to gloss over a situation that is not good at all.

2) Checking your Blackberry constantly wherever you are. We all get it. You have a little toy. Cute.

3) Listening to Jason Mraz. Apparently his new album "Mr. A-Z: (get it? get it? get it?) contains the line "I'm the wizard of oooh's and aaah's and fa-la-la's." Is he begging for a good punch in the groin or what?

BTW, thanks for checking on my plants and picking up the mail, boski!

5 Comments:

Blogger d said...

4) Riding Vespas.

5) Wearing anything that says "Von Dutch" on it.

Or are these complaints more specific to Hollyweird?

10:59 AM  
Blogger Boski93 said...

I to wish to hit him with the back side of a shovel till there is nothing left but a reddish paste.

Oh wait I have to pick up a call on my Treo, it's my past life nutrtionist/lawyer. I have to take this. Isn't my ring tone cool it's Muskrat Love.

"Hello Teddy, Whazzzupp!"

"The Boski Readybake Ovens are more dangerous than the Ford Pinto. And that we are getting sued. You don't say"

"Hmmmm. Well yellow cake plutonium was a silly idea"

"Yeah, really."

"Oh so I am only looking at couple of years in prison and millions in damages, then it is all good, all good."

Sorry about that, what were you saying.

11:06 AM  
Blogger MMA Media Advantage said...

Tobin: No those aren't really specific to Hollyweird, and may be added to the master list.

boski: The fact that you watered my virtual plants is the only thing keeping from the other master list (ie, the "who needs a good cock punching?" list).

7:40 PM  
Blogger Meaghan said...

6)Pronouncing "Target" as "Tarshay."

10:17 PM  
Blogger Eric XXL said...

What kind of ass-backward town do I live in where I haven't experienced many of these annoyances. Vespas? Von Dutch? Blackberries? God, I miss living in CA. Christ, up here we still need to address feathered hair and Journey.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home