Thursday, September 21, 2006

Things I don't like

Every time I watch a Major League Soccer game on tv these days, I get all bummed out seeing people play soccer on a field covered with NFL logos, sidelines, etc. It just doesn't look right. I've tried to compile a list of other things that I don't like lately to go along with it, but I keep forgetting the ones that are more interesting, and only seem to remember that I hate the word "hella." But that's kind of weak...sort of like making fun of Courtney Love for being crazy or Britney Spears and K-Fed for being white trash (or people who still do the anothing first initial-part of last name thing). So sorry that this post wasn't all that it should have been, but if I didn't make it now, you wouldn't know how much it upsets me to see MLS teams playing on market up NFL fields. It's even worse than when you see the baseball/football mixture. I can't stand watching it at all.

Oh, ok, here's a decent #2 -- I hate when you go on iTunes and you only want one song from the album (in this case, the Sparklehorse cover of "Wish You Were Here" from the Lords of Dogtown soundtrack but also recently some of the Hendrix covers that were bonus tracks on Red Hot Chili Peppers' re-releases) but can't download it without buying the whole album. I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF ITUNES!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger d said...

If you wanted that Sparklehorse song, you could have just asked.

-D-Tob

12:06 PM  
Blogger MMA Media Advantage said...

I'm not going to let those bastards drive us to a life of crime

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home