Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Best Dubbing Ever

While flipping through channels tonight, my wife stopped on Dazed and Confused. It was right at the party scene, which is my favorite, particularly the part where Adam Goldberg has the confrontation with the greaser dude after saying "someone's been toking some reefer" on the way in.

However, E! totally kicked it up a notch with its dubbing including:

Someone's been toking some reefer = Someone's been smoking some stuff.

So what if I'm a pot head? = So what if I'm a total moron?

Who are you, Isaac fucking Newton = Who are you, Isaac mighty Newton?

I've got to watch the rest of the flick at some point to see the rest of the dubs.

1 Comments:

Blogger d said...

"The best thing about freshman: we keep getting older, and they just do their homework in the library."

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home