Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hi Theo

You know the part in the beginning of Swingers when Mikey and the guy who is later in Office Space are talking in the diner, and the guy from Office Space tells Mikey that his ex-girlfriend will only come back once he's totally gotten over her? That's how I feel about Theo Epstein coming back to the Red Sox.

I mean, look, Ben and Jerry's even had a flavor named for his replacements! What, did Theo suddenly get over the whole "I don't care about money, I just want to help the poor like my brother" thing?

3 Comments:

Blogger d said...

It's like, you're just staring at Coco Crisp and you've got these big pointy claws, and you're thinking, "How can I kill this rabbit with these big pointy claws?"

Theo doesn't care about money. Theo IS money.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Boski93 said...

But what Theo should be working on is making that little bitch Cashman bleed.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Shipperwitz said...

Well, we all have stories.

And what, like House of Pain (Theo, the little beeeyotch!) was going to do anything?

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home