Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Re: Johnny Damon

From an email I sent to DanTobinDantobin.com

(Damon is quoted in today's Boston Globe as saying)
''My message to Sox fans is I tried," Damon said. ''I tried everything in my power. Unfortunately I know they are going to be upset."

Translation: "F--- you. F--- all of you who can barely afford a ticket to a game because salaries like mine are so high. F--- all of you who will never make in your lifetime the difference between the $40 million deal the Sox offered and the $52 million from the Yanks. F--- all of you who were stupid enough to believe us that beating the Yanks in the playoffs in
2004 and bringing the championship to Boston meant anything other than increasing our value on the free-agent marketplace. F--- all of you -- me and my stripper wife are out of here!"

--
I realize those are more words than he used, but I'm pretty sure that it's a close translation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boski93 said...

Go out and punch a Nats fan. I think it might help you feel better.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home