Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hilarity on Amazon.com

My wife and I went on Amazon.com to find a Star Wars toy for one of our nephew's birthdays. While we settled on a Darth Vader slip and slide, I thought this review was pretty convincing for the Darth Vader Hover disc:


 
M. Lindsey "a dad that cares and is master jedi and a depressed single parent that has 3 kids and i live with grandma and grandpa" (in your home) - See all my reviews

  


THIS TOY IS GREAT IT KEEPS THOSE KIDS AND CRITTERS OFF MY FAMILIES YARD IF SOMEONE OR SOMTHING APPORCHES AND IF I THINK IT IS THREATINING I THOW IT AT THE VERMIT OR JUVINAL AND THEY RUN AND OR KEEP COMMING INTO MY HOUSE SO THIS IS WHEN THE LIGHT SABER WOULD COME IN HANDY SO I DEFEND MY FAMILY WITH MY MACE WINDU LIGHT SAVER AND CHASING THEM AWAY MY KIDS ARE ALL PROUD OF ME. GREAT BUY BUY THIS

5 Comments:

Blogger Boski93 said...

After reading that I will take three please.

12:33 PM  
Blogger d said...

M. Lindsey or B.R. Gracie?

1:08 PM  
Blogger MMA Media Advantage said...

I only wish I could have created that. Now you know what you're getting for your birthday, boski!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Boski93 said...

YES!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Eric XXL said...

I'm sold. A great "I can't make this shit up but if I could I'd be some sort of comic genius" moment

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home